Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.purplewebsolutions.com.
purple web solutions is solely the data controller of personal data we collect from you on this website. We are responsible for your personal data, and control the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which it is used.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By visiting this site, we collect basic personal information from you
- In the form of ’traffic data’
- By filling in forms on our website(s), or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, live-chat or otherwise;
- By purchasing one of our services
This may include the following information:
- This includes IP address plus what page you have visited;
- Basic details such as name, address and contact details;
- Payment details from Third Party Processors (PayPal)
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Below is a list of cookies used on this website and their purpose:
- wp-settings-time- – set by WordPress, used to customize the main site interface.
- wp-settings-2 – set by WordPress, holds no personally identifiable information
- wordpress_test_cookie – set by WordPress, test cookie
- redux_current_tab – set by WordPress, supports the website theme settings
- redux_current_tab_get – set by WordPress, supports the website theme settings
- wfvt_ – Cookie set by the Wordfence Security WordPress plugin which notes information about your general geographic location.
- wordfence_verifiedHuman – Cookie set by the Wordfence Security WordPress plugin to protect the site against malicious attacks.
How long we retain your data
purple web solutions will retain your data for as long as you maintain a working relationship with our services to fulfil the purposes for which the information has been collected. We will also retain your data thereafter for as long as retention serves our legitimate interest, legal or business purposes. This might include retaining personal data:
- When mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights;
- necessary for maintaining adequate and accurate business and financial records;
- Personal data held is regularly reviewed to ensure its continued accuracy and necessity to our purposes. Inaccurate or redundant data is updated or deleted as appropriate.
If no working relationship is established, we will keep keep contact form entries for one month.
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct information that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
If you have used our contact form to get in contact with us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you wish to request access to, rectification or erasure of personal data we hold about you, or you wish to raise an objection to our processing activities, you can do so at any time by contacting us via the link below.
Use our Contact Form
Where do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will only be held and processed within the EEA, and outside of the EEA in countries deemed by the EU Commission to be providing adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in connection with the processing of personal data (‘adequate juridictions’). Where third party companies based outside of the EEA that are engaged to process your personal data on behalf of purple web solutions (e.g. PayPal), these are signatures to the EU-US Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield ensures data is protected to the same standards as used within the EEA.
https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full (will open in a new window)
How do we keep your personal data secure?
purple web solutions implements all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure personal data you provide to us, or that we process on your behalf, is held and treated securely.